What is the Google new announcement all about, We read:
First comments are this technology is over complicated. Here is a comment from Google blogFor many, reading on the mobile web is a slow, clunky and frustrating experience - but it doesn’t have to be that way. The Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Project is an open source initiative that embodies the vision that publishers can create mobile optimized content once and have it load instantly everywhere.
Then I thought what it means:
- Creates sameness Imagine wherever we go, we read the same news, see the same ads
- Ability to infect the Internet with low-quality content
- Create monopolies of opinion, silencing bloggers like me and you
- Creating a universal blah-blah that bores informed readers and brainwashes the rest.
- Never "garbage in, garbage out" was easier to do.
I do not say these bullets happen now. But there is a good probability it will happen in the future.
Now we are about to enter the Google AMP humongous cache. AMP must have some form of governance,