Retirement

We are all mortals, but this discovery becomes acute after the age of  fifty. Each day is a gift from God. God is under no obligation to give another day. We should treasure this gift and ask how I can make this day more Holly.

Dadaism

The artist is universal, inspiring across any borders. It seeds new thoughts. The word Art and its unique way to communicate sentiments, does not exist in business.

Flow or Happiness

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.”  Aristotle

In this state they are completely absorbed in an activity, especially an activity which involves their creative ability.




 The impossibility of being objective

 - living positively is a matter of choice, not circumstance.

 - It is not the events of out life that shape us, but the meaning  we assign to these events

Breakthrough success is mystical

The Chabad Rebbe said that many individuals cannot commit to a cause based only on systematic thought and reasoned conclusions. The trend has been, instead, to relate to symbols that are less abstract, and more tangible and emotional..

My writer style

I  do NOT  write for Public Relations. I do not write for Google search visibility. I write for people and I care about their sentiments.  We buy to satisfy a human need, a passion, a dream, something that make our life easier and more pleasant

Readability

If people don't read what I write then the whole effort is in vain. My writing must flow, using words anybody can understand. I am respectful of my clients, but I defend my right to be me.

Super-Entrepreneurs

Silicon Valley entrepreneurship consist mostly in adding features to existing products and services. This is a sure passport to insignificance. We need entrepreneurs like Elon Musk, Zuckerberg, the Google founders. We need an increase supply of entrepreneurs who start from scratch, doing everything upside down, like the dadaists.


Comments

Popular Posts