An extraordinary answer from Claudia Azula Altucher on Quora slightly adapted here for my readers
The #10 I added. I recognize myself, and Claudia articulated these thoughts better than any one I read before . Interesting to see the The Ten Most Influential Books In My Writing she publishes on her yoga website
- Knowing about chemistry, biotech, high-tech and how to translate it into plain English
- Being an idea machine
- Ability to take risks and get off the beaten path of what society says is the norm...
- Ability to save and have cash in the bank
- Knowing lots of people you can call
- Knowing how to write, so people want to read (interesting) and making ideas fun and understandable
- Knowing how to handle difficult people (because the crappy people will make you broke)
- Ability to say NO, without giving any more explanations
- Ability to Choose Yourself rather than wait for an institution or college or team to "choose you"
- Ability to pray and believe.
|Claudia and her husband James Altucher|